We are in need of an Automotive Technician to be part of the Bone Automotive Family at Wilson County Hyundai. If you want to join a team where you are more than just a number, in other words, if you want to join a family, this is place for you. We’re are proud of our 90 years of service to the community and want others to join in our tradition!
- Basic automotive repair skills
- Your own tools
- A valid driver license and clean driving record
- The ability to pass a drug test and background check
What will we give you?
- Training and Development to advance your career
- Competitive pay, paid weekly
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Closed on Sundays!
- Company stability
- Limitless growth opportunities available
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Strong automotive background
- Strong teamwork skills
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Must have clean & valid driver's license
- Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information
- ASE Certifications
- Must own tools to perform the required repairs
- Experience in auto service OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school